Hospitality 360 Sdn Bhd and its holding company, subsidiaries, associates, licensees or affiliated companies (“Trinidad Group”) will collect, hold and protect information/data about you.
Upon dealings with Trinidad Group, we may or will request for personal information or data about yourself and your related parties (“Personal Data”) for the following purposes:
a) Research and Development
- improving our products and services;
- performing behavioural and data analytics;
- personalizing any mobile or web applications for you;
- performing market research, business, product and services development;
- improving our business operations, client relationship management (CRM), latest product launches and events including new promotional events, and/or special offers.
b) Sales & Marketing
- entering into a business dealing with you;
- facilitating payment for our products and services offerings;
- updating and ensuring accurate customer information;
- delivering relevant commercial documents, products and/or services to you;
- sending our new and/or existing products and services offerings and/or via selected third party collaborations via telecommunication means (including but not limited to telephone calls, SMS messages, mobile applications or social media), internet (social media & our website(s)), e-mail & postal mail;
- customer service, loyalty/membership programmes and/or related services in regards to our products and/or services.
- meeting any legal, regulatory and the Malaysian Government requirements;
- crime and fraud prevention.
- our internal record keeping and references;
- financial, internal/ external audit, credit assessment, background checks and due diligence checks as and when deemed necessary.
Personal Data collected and information you will provide us may or will include the following:
- full name as per identity card and/or passport;
- identity card number;
- passport number;
- date of birth;
- mobile, phone or fax number;
- e-mail address;
- residence addresses and preferred postal address;
- immediate family information;
- credit/debit card details;
- relevant bank details;
- demographic information (Including but not limited to gender and race).
The Personal Data that may or will be collected, recorded, processed, held and stored included but not limited to are sourced by the means below:
a) Commercial Documents
- any documents submitted to us for processing;
- any official registration forms for new launches, exhibitions, road shows, or our events;
- any official information forms that are requested from our employees or agents and are provided to you.
b) Online/ Digital
- any e-mails or correspondences requests of personal data that you have sent to us;
- any forms that you have submitted on our website and/or mobile applications or any websites and/pr mobile applications contracted by us;
- any extraction of information from the use of "cookies” by your visit to our website.
-any referrals from a verifiable person(s);
-when you sign up for Trinidad Group’s e-newsletters, printed newsletters and/or our publications;
-company profiles, brochures, business cards and other marketing collateral received and/or provided to us.
a) We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties and keep the personal data provided to us confidential, unless we have your permission or required to do so by law.
b) We may disclose, transfer and store certain personal data and your information to third party services identifiable below:
- Trinidad Group’s subsidiaries, related companies and/or future incorporated companies;
- our appointed professional advisers and consultants;
- our business partners and affiliates that provide related services or products as may be deemed necessary or appropriate in connection with our business;
- our third-party service providers, management companies, sub-contractors or other relevant third parties as well as to locations and/or systems within or outside Malaysia;
- for the purpose of investigations and/or is required or authorised under any law and/or by a court order.
5) Refusal to Disclose Personal Data
The Personal Data provided voluntarily in nature and you are not under any obligation to disclose your Personal Data. However, we may require certain personal data before completing a commercial transaction.
The absence of your Personal Data or failure to provide your Personal Data may result in the following which we shall not be held liable for the consequences stipulated below:
- the incapacity to establish any transactions, agreements and/or contracts transactions, in regards to our product and/or services sale to you;
- the incapacity to provide you with the any commercial documents, products and/or services requested;
- the incapacity to inform and contact you with the new products, special offers, promotions or other relevant information.
-We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure
-In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
7) Amendment to Policy
8) Personalised Privacy
If you have the following inquires or requests:
- Complaints in relation to misuse or suspected misuse of your personal data;
- You would like to stop receiving promotional and/or marketing materials;
- Access, update and correct your personal data in our records;
- Withdraw or amend your consent given previously.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 3 business days and assist you step-by-step to process your requests.